- Device Targeting Target specific devices that convert better to your products/services.
- Time Targeting Select the time of the day you want your campaigns to run.
- Geo Targeting Target users by country.
- Day Parting Targeting campaign by day of the week.
- Operating System Targeting OS Targeting will allow you to target specific operating systems such as IOS Android Blackberry etc.
- Frequency Capping Limit the exposure of your campaigns to unique users.
- Carrier Targeting Target users browsing in 3G or 4G through their mobile phone on a particular mobile operator.
- Language Targeting Target users based on their language.
- Site / Zone Targeting Target specific sites and placements within those sites that convert best with your product/service.
- Re-Marketing Re-engage consumers who have viewed or interacted with an ad in the past.
- IP Range Targeting IP ranges targeting allows advertisers to target specific IP addresses/ranges.
MOBILE AD FORMATS
- Adhesion Banner
- Interstitial Banner
- Pop-Under Banner
- Display Banner
- More Info
MOBILE TRAFFIC VOLUMES
0.0 Billion Impressions served over the last 30 days in all geos across the globe.